Winter is coming and our body is asking for some big fat comfort food to make us warm inside 🥶
Here, from us to you: an easy recipe for a lazy evening: stuffed pumpkin with veggies and quinoa. You can of course adapt the recipe with the vegetables you have at home. Have fun with the spices, they’re the ones that will make the difference! And don’t hesitate to over cook this plate; the more cooked it is, the better.
Ready to enjoy a plate (almost) healthy, and vegetarian friendly?
FOR 4 PERSONS
- Cut the butternut in 2, and empty it from the grains and fibers.
- With a spoon, take out the flesh and keep it (yes, you’ll do a bit of sport 💪).
- Warm 2 spoons of olive oil in a frying pan, and add the onions, carrots, garlic and spices of your choice. Add the spinaches at the end.
- Cook the quinoa for 1 minute less than it’s necessary, and add it in the pan with the veggies.
- Stuff your butternut with the filling, and add nice pieces of mozzarella on the top.
- Make it cook for about 40-45 minutes, 200°.
MiAM, it’s ready 😉
Perfect match with a green salad!