Receitas fáceis, rápidas e saudáveis que as crianças e os adultos adoram! 😉
Carrot dip, dip, dip
- Peel and slice the carrots into 1/4 in thick ‘fries’;
- Gently toss the carrot fries in the olive oil, salt and pepper, sprinkle on the cheese and mix to coat;
- Spread them in a single layer on a baking sheet;
- Roast in a a preheated 220˚C oven until tender and lightly charred, about 16-20 minutes, mixing half way through.
- In a large salad bowl, add the arugula then tomatoes, figs and mozzarella;
- Drizzle the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice over the top, add salt and pepper then toss;
- Add additional oil, vinegar, salt or pepper to taste.
Vegan chicken nuggets
- Preheat oven 200˚C. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside;
- Place cauliflower florets in a bowl, toss with mayonnaise and set aside;
- In a small bowl combine bread crumbs, flour, finely chopped onion, finely chopped garlic, turmeric powder, and mix well;
- Dip cauliflower florets in breading and place on a baking sheet, repeat until all florets are coated;
- Bake for 30 minutes turning halfway. Delicious served with ketchup or mayonnaise.
Baby stuffed mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Remove stems from mushrooms and roughly chop stems. Place mushroom caps on baking sheet;
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, add olive oil. Add chopped mushrooms stems and cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute then add breadcrumbs and let toast slightly. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and let cool slightly;
- In a large bowl mix together mushroom stem mixture, cheese, parsley, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Fill mushroom caps with filling and sprinkle with more cheese;
- Bake until mushrooms are soft and the tops are golden, 20 minutes;
- Garnish with parsley to serve;